Wednesday 10 December 2014

Quick Review of Lush's Tea Tree Toner Water


*Breathing intensifies*


I must be honest with you, I've rarely had a skin care routine and on the off chances that I did I was hard pressed to stick to it - I know, I'm a bad girl. Yet, as my skin gradually got worse, I knew it was time for a change. I started moisturising daily, using masks and trying treatments - I tried the 'Oil Face' and got on every band wagon I could...except for Toner. I simply didn't get the point, until now. If you'd like to know more, sit back and scroll on my friend!

Firstly, what is a toner? A Toner is defined as a product, wash or cleanser designed to refresh and shrink the appearence of pores on the face, to improve the skin quality. This means it should make your skin somewhat smoother and even increase its elasticity - god send am I right? Introducing my new favourite skin care product the Tea Tree Water Toner Water by Lush. 

This toner claims to come to the aid of skin that has had emergencies, and as red-faced individual my skin is in a constant state of emergency! Ingredients wise this product includes tea tree water (obviously) which has wonderous antibacterial, antiseptic and antimicrobial ingredients whilst grapefruit water aims to rejuvenate the skin, penetrating the surface with much needed minerals. 

The use of this product is fairly simple, after cleansing and moisturising, simply close your eyes and lightly spray the product on your face (Fair warning, the jet on this thing is lethal) so I suggest you spray the product onto a cotton wool pad and wipe it over your face. Viola! 

My Thoughts: YASSSSS! But no, seriously, this product is the bees knees, and I've already seen an improvement in my skin, its softer, smoother, and I'm even noticing a change in my facial coloration, less red - WINNING! I highly recommend this product to anyone who's listening - because you'll not only be fighting your face but also animal testing to! I give this product Five out of Five baby faces!

Stay shiny x

(Also check out my Instagram guys: theencyclopediaofher)

No comments:

Post a Comment