Monday 24 November 2014

Random Post #1; The Comforter





There must be quite a few things that a hot bath won't cure, but I don't know many of them.
-Sylvia Plath


It seems and my girl Sylvia and I are on the same wave length when it comes to baths, that being that theres no day that will not be improved ten fold with the addition of a warm bubbling bath, some groovy tunes, a cup of Earl Grey tea, and a piece of a chocolate or two! For me, bathing is all about the experience, and the Comforter Bubble Bar available at Lush surely offers that experience. 




Firstly, let me introduce you to the bar itself. In Australia, the comforter retails for $10.95 which is expensive sure, but worth it, oh boy. When used moderately, you could easily get four or five baths out of this bar, or if your anything like me, you can break it in half and have two REALLY indulgent bathing experiences. The swirling pink and white design makes me think of Carnivals and fairy floss, whilst the scent makes me feel as though I am being wrapped in a blanket of summer fruits. *swoons*



Now, if like me, you were previously unfamiliar with the concept of a Bubble Bar - let me enlighten you as to their purpose - bubbles, lots and lots of bubbles, cauldron boil and cauldron bubble, that kind of thing. The bubbles don't dissipate during the bath like a normal bath gel, nor does the pink colour for that matter. Simply crumble the bar under running water and your bath will soon look like something from a comic book in the best possible way. All in all, I give the Comforter, four out of five rubber duckies! Do you know any other lush products I should try? Leave your recommendation in the comment box below!

Stay Shiny! x

No comments:

Post a Comment