Thursday 27 November 2014

Random Post #3 Cream Dream


I don't have to wear any other makeup as long as I have blush.
- Victoria Justice

As a girl with hyper pigmented skin, red as a rose you may say, I never dared dream I would be able to wear a blush, yet after a year of proper skin care, researching facial masks, and learning how to properly use concealer and foundation, I hoard, yes hoard blushers. Cream blushers, powder blushers, tint's - you name it, I've got it. So, when I saw these cream blushes, retailing here in Australia for under $10 bucks I just had to splurge!



I brought Kiss a peachy-pink with a hint of gold shimmer that reminded me of Nar's Orgasm (A possible dupe I thought!) followed by Flirt which is more of a dusky pink with again a gold tinge, yet more of a sheen then a shimmer. Lastly I brought Fire which admittedly scared me with its brightness, but being the only matte shade, I figured this fire-y pink was worth a go. 


 Left, Unblended. Right, Blended.

Firstly, these babies are super pigmented, as you can see in the unblended swatch on the left! So far I've founded that the best way to apply them is by lightly dabbing your finger on the top and blending it in, or if you prefer a brush, I find that a light hand and a stipple brush works wonders to! They have a great lasting power, getting me easily through a long-ass work day with no patchy ness or discolouration. They apply like a dream to, no muss, no fuss.

Kiss is by far my favourite, one that I've worn every day for close to a week, its such a versatile colour and can be set with a powder blush without looking like you've got clown face! If your a blush fan, I would recommend you check these babies out, they are well worth the money. I give them five out of five rosy cheeks!

Stay Shiny x 

No comments:

Post a Comment